IQFinex will delist: BGAME, BLY, HAC, PIK, PARK, ELY, CLT
At IQFinex, we periodically review each digital asset we listed to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets standard, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this protects all of our users from an unsuccessful project.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some of them:
- Commitment of the team to project
- Quality of development activity
- Stability of Network or smart contract
- The public communication level
- Evidence of fraudulent conduct
- Contribution to a healthy crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following coins and tokens on 01.03.2019 at 10:00 AM UTC:
- Bitcoin Game (BGAME)
- BetlyCoin (BLY)
- Hackspace Capital (HAC)
- Pikcars (PIK)
- Parkres (PARK)
- Elycoin (ELY)
- CoinLoan (CLT)
- All the trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Withdrawals of these coins or tokens from IQFinex will continue to be supported until 01.05.2019 at 10:00 AM UTC.
We thank you for your understanding as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.