IQFinex is very careful in adding new projects to the platform. We study each project, analyze the target audience, check the smart contract of the project.
Post listing requirements:
- the minimum trading volume - 5 ETH per day
- active development of the project
- availability of the website and support and team
- active community
In order to protect the interests of investors, IQFinex reserve the right to keep or remove any tokens from our exchange and notify the delisting via announcement, if project teams trigger the following conditions - including but not limited to:
- Projects are suspected of illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, fraud or pyramid selling.
- Project teams fail to submit a weekly report for more than eight times.
- Project teams intentionally conceal any major events that may seriously affect the price of tokens.
- Project teams are suspected of operating the market, and the circumstances are serious.
- The publicity or marketing conduct of project teams damage the interest of IQFinex or the community, and the circumstances are serious.
- Dissolution or change of project team members.
IQFinex will issue a delisting announcement for projects that trigger the delisting condition 5 days in advance. Within 30 days from the date of announcement, users shall transfer the currencies to their personal digital asset wallets or other trading platform accounts.
For additional information, write to email@example.com